Monday, November 12, 2007

MI Essay Submission

I reached my 100th post! Milestone for someone who always give up.

Do you want to publish your essay in MI Essays Vol. 2?

You can submit your essay (type-written, font 12, Arial) with your name and class to my email box by 19 Nov (Monday).

Requirements:
1) The essay should be one of your timed assignments.
2) Grammatically correct with improvements made, hopefully.
Look at the comments made and re-write the topic sentences.
Elaborate more by providing concrete examples and link back to the essay question. You may need to research and read more on the topic itself. It is not quantity but QUALITY.
Most importantly, you need to answer the essay question and be focused.
I strongly encourage you to submit your essay. Even if it is not published, at least you tried and took steps to improve your essay writing instead of playing PSP all day long.

I look forward to reading your improved essays.

No comments: