Tuesday, November 6, 2007

[Floorball] First Aid Course 12 - 14 Nov

The scheduled First Aid Course from 12 to 14 Nov will be conducted at Lecture Theatre 2.

The course will be conducted from 8am to 6 pm for all three days. Lunch and refreshments will be provided = )

Zaihasrah Binte Nasir
MUHAMMAD REDZWAN B ABD RAHMAN


Zaihasrah, who is the final replacement for you? Please inform me as soon as possible.

We have paid for the course and it is essential that at least one person from the team has first aid knowledge as we often have injury cases. In fact, Coach Sonia wanted to send everyone for the course. First aid knowledge is exceptionally useful as it may save one's life. Any changes, please tag me on the board so I can inform the person-in-charge as soon as possible.

Refrain from calling me on my mobile phone. I appreciate you for giving me space and privacy. Thank you.



No comments: